Homemade chocolate fudge and the best tasting…
With just 3 ingredients you can whip up the best tasting homemade fudge.
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- White chocolate chips- ½ cup
- Milk chocolate chips- ½ cup
- Sweetened condensed milk- 1 cup, 300mL
- Pecans, roughly chopped- ¼ cup
- Almonds, chopped- 2 tbsp
- Dried Cranberries- 2 tbsp (optional)
- Into a large microwave-safe bowl: add white and milk chocolate chips along with condensed milk. Combine well.
- Keep the bowl in the microwave, microwave for total 12 minutes: Very Importantafter every 30 seconds take the bowl out of the microwave and combine well.
- Let the chocolate chips melt well.
- After 12 minutes microwaving; add pecans, almonds, and dried cranberries. Combine well.
- Line a square or rectangular pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the fudge mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Using a spatula, smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until set well.
- Take the pan out of the refrigerator.
- Peel off the parchment paper and cut into squares.
- Enjoy the delicious homemade fudge.
Content sourced from Thasneen
*This section only applies to third party rss feed users*
— Kashmir Broadcasting Corporation allows the use of RSS Feeds, but with our content usage we expect that credit is given, but in the event that it is not. This content policy annotation will act as a credit towards KBC (Kashmir Broadcasting Corporation) Please visit kbcchannel.tv for more news and articles — we can not justify what is written on a third party site, as the content can be altered to their specification, if something is not authentic as it should be please visit kbcchannel.tv and look for the original content. if it is no longer there then it can no longer be associated with Kashmir Broadcasting Corporation and if the content on a third party site has been altered to the point of offence or deemed inappropriate please report it to KBC via email: email@example.com or fill the submission form on kbc’s website: https://www.kbcchannel.tv/report-form/ with the details of the site and article heading — Thank You
Website — https://www.kbcchannel.tv/
FaceBook — https://www.facebook.com/kbcchanneltv
Twitter — https://twitter.com/kbcchanneltv
YouTube — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6TFLe3dGbavSYilnC2paQ
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/kbcchanneltv/