The cold and the damp weather of winter not only affects our skin, but even the electronic gadgets. The most affected thing due to the changing weather is the smartphones and iPhone. The internal components and the screen of the phones become more fragile than usual during the cold weather, thus, any bang or drop can seriously damage your device. Not only this, the smartphones even stops working beyond a certain temperature.
Check out some of the tips that can help you protect your devices during the sluggish weather.
1. The first and the foremost remedy is to keep the handsets warm and away from the chills of the winter. Keep them protected in your handbags or in the pocket of your jeans. Keeping them in hands will expose them to the moisture of that prevails in the air. So, keeping them covered when you are on the streets is the best idea.
2. Protecting it with a phone cover. The Apple Cat Phone cases available are cute and protective. This is a perfect option for all the girls you likes to use trendy things. The feline prints on the phone cases are so cute that they can effortlessly add pizzas to your phone. Moreover, they protect the moisture from entering your phone, thus, keeping it dry during the wet season. The phone accessories are important to give a colorful update to your phone, but during winter it serves a functional role.
3. In case the phone is freezing cold and the battery is dead, then, avoid restarting it until it is warm. This will shorten the life of your battery and may be harmful to the entire software. Let it warm and then switch it on.
4. The phone cases cover the entire body of the smartphone, but not the jack of the earphone. Hence, there is a possibility of moisture entering the jack. In order to prevent this damage, you can use plug-ins. The Cat Phone Pluggies features playful felines and can be plugged into the jacks. This will even keep the jack of the phone covered. The Cat Phone Accessories are not just for the accessorizing your handsets, it even acts a waterproof protection for the device during the severe winter weather.
5. Avoid touching the screen of the phone with wet hands. Even the tempered glass can protect the device to a certain extent. Dry your hands first or wear woolen gloves before you use your phone. The touch screen is the most affected ones due to dampness. The best way to protect them is the use of touch stick instead of your hands.
You have nothing to fear in the frigid temperature of this time of the year if you take a bit of precaution. You particularly need to be more careful if you are out in the cold for a longer period of time.
Read More: https://www.kbcchannel.tv | For More Tech News | Visit Our Facebook & Twitter @kbcchanneltv | Making The Invisible, Visible