Investing in gold is that easy, that is why choosing the right gold company is critical before you actually start buying loads of it. Gold investing is now making a ‘noise’ than ever before because everyone is starting to realize how the US dollar stands… on the verge of a collapse. You’ll still continue to use the currency, don’t get me wrong, but you cannot rely on it these days anymore. It has lost it purchasing power since the government left the gold standard. US dollar is backed-up by nothing at all! To date, 97% of its value is down the drain.
Those who are depending so much on their 401K, Roth, IRA or any other individual retirement annuity can rollover to a gold Ira account for a more secure and prosperous retirement days.
Below, is the list of what you need to look at in choosing the best Ira custodian:
- Call them. You get to feel the company’s integrity just by speaking with them on the phone. You can gauge how accommodating their customer service is by allowing them to lay down to you all necessary information you need to know or by being proactive. You will know if they are just after the sale. You can hear how ‘pushy’ they are in the manner they speak with you. So, call them and feel who they really are.
- Reliability. Check their rating with the Business Consumer Alliance or BCA. Triple A rating is where you need to lean your back to. If this investing involves the money you sweat for, for a long time then they must be someone you can rely on. BCA has their standards in giving such rating only to those deserving of it.
- Trustworthiness. Go to BBB or the Better Business Bureau where you will see the complaints of people who made actual transactions with a gold company and how they were resolved. BBB is only one of the many institutions you can go to check who gives promises they cannot deliver. It is a plus if the company has the
- Customer satisfaction. Trustlink is an online platform where real people provide comments on a specific company that they made transactions with. You can log on to this site and read for yourself what people are sharing how accommodated they were with the service of this gold ira custodian.
- Affiliations. The gold company you’ll work with should be a member of ICTA or Industry Council for Tangible Assets, wherein, regulations in the precious metals industry are made sure followed and maintained favorably to investor and custodian. Also, check the following authorities if that trustee is a member of: the CCE or Certified Coin Exchange and the PMG or Paper Money Guaranty Corporation, the U.S. Mint, Numismatic Conservation Service or NCS, the NGC or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, and the Professional Coin Grading Service or PCGS.
- Call them again. This is after you have made your tedious job of going through each of them and decided to hold physical gold or roll part of your IRA to gold IRA.
Due diligence is a must.
You are not limited to the above mentioned list.
If, again, investing involves your hard-earned money and your IRA funds you must perform what’s necessary to obtain as much information before cutting that check for somebody. It will take a bit of your time but it will not be a daunting task.
The best gold IRA account.
Gold investing is what will make the IRA very promising. Throughout the history of human kind, gold is the only one that remained the real money. People knew how valuable it was. The forefathers knew how stable gold was that every dollar was backed-up by it until it was abolished in 1971.
Since then the dollar collapsing cannot be avoided, heightened by the continued printing of the paper money. For all currency printed, gold will revalue itself and no way of stopping it. The price of gold will shoot up so high when everyone is awakened of this truth. And this is just one of the many reasons.
Read More: https://www.kbcchannel.tv | For More Tech News | Visit Our Facebook & Twitter @kbcchanneltv | Making The Invisible, Visible